When it is hot outside, nothing beats wading in the cool waters of your above ground pool. The Resin Series brings you innovative technology and incredible endurance that will win your heart as the ideal fusion of high technology and impeccable style. Resin injection molding is a revolutionary process that eliminates corrosion risks and guarantees long-term dependability. Transform your backyard into an everyday vacation.
- Oval 18′ x 30′ x 52″
- 7-inch resin top ledge to protect from the sun
- Sturdy embossed resin uprights for extra strength to protect from the elements
- Two-piece resin ledge covers
- Resin stabilizers, safely secure vinyl liner
- Resin bottom rails
- Exclusive interlocking steel stabilizers
- Iris wall pattern
- Heavy corrugated wall with superior coatings
- Stainless steel hardware
- Easy to assemble
The Clean & Clear filter combine top-end filter performance with low maintenance. This dependable design uses a special filter elements to stip tiny particles from your pool water…particles as small as 20 microns. (An average grain of beach sand is 1,000 microns!) Plus, cleaning is a breeze. Open the top remove the. cartridge, hose it off and the Clean & Clear filter is ready to go again.
- Clean & Clear Cartridge Filter 2.0 / 200
- Cartridge is easy to remove and rinse
- Clamp ring allows easy access to cartridge and internal parts
- Single-piece base and tank are constructed of fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene for strength and chemical resistance
- High-Flow Manual Air Flow Relief Valve and continuous internal air relief work together to maintain optimum filtration efficiency at all times.
Dynamo pumps are an example of excellence in hydraulic engineering for that elusive combination of high efficiency and longevity. The key is an internal design evolved and refined over the past 40 years. The result is the ability to minimize friction and turbulence as water moves through the pump. Other pumps simply work harder, consume more energy and make more noise.
By contrast, Dynamo pumps are so efficient they typically require lower horsepower motors to deliver required flow-this slashes energy cost. Superior efficiency also translates directly into quieter operation. Put a Dynamo pump to work on your pool for maximum performance and value over the long term.
- Diffuser and impeller provide excellent pressure performance across a wide range of desired flow rates-the hydraulic efficiency keeps operating cost at a minimum.
- Self-priming design protect internal components and ensures long life.
- Components are constructed from fiberglass-reinforced material for superior strength, durability and resistance to aging and the elements.
- Three horsepower ratings available to precisely match up with your pool’s circulation needs.